We are proud to inform you that our staff members have years of experience dealing with people from different ethnic minorities. We have gained confidence so that we can share our experience to help you to work better with your clients, staff members or patients.
Cultural awareness helps us break down cultural barriers, build cultural bridges, and learn how to love, and appreciate those different from us. We can relate better to people with cultural differences as we begin to understand ourselves better.
This workshop can be designed for your individual needs, appropriate for your clients’ group.
We can help with:
- Understanding Language meaning – how differences in language could be misunderstood.
- Have increased understanding of the differences between cultures
- Know the right way to go about conversation, holding meetings, negotiating, etiquette etc.
- Increased awareness of the differences in approach to those in positions of authority
- Know how to build strong and lasting relationships with people from other cultures
- Enhance your organisation’s reputation when doing business in other countries or working in a cross-cultural team
- If you are working with young people and children, helping out to understand parent’s expectations
Usually the workshop takes around 60min – 90 min. We work in small groups 1-6 but we can work with teams of up to 25 people in one session. You will also receive a written pack, and some written work will be done during the workshop to test your understanding.
To book the workshop please contact us on email@example.com