With our long experience of working with schools and parents we are able to help them to support their childrens’ education.
Our Aims are:
– to facilitate communication between schools and immigrants’ children and families;
– to help children and young people moving from abroad, quickly settle into their new school environment, so that they can achieve their full potential.
Our Services include:
- translating school documents and forms – providing face to face interpreting (e.g. at parents’ evenings or to address concerns about progress, attendance or behaviour)
- helping with the completion of school admission forms or other written information – preparing and running GCSE Polish, Romanian, Ukrainian courses and other languages.
- EAL support such as pronunciation, spelling and blending words to maximise English improvement based on the needs of the pupil and our assessment of the child’s native language skills
- cultural training for teachers plus in-house classes for staff .
- explaining how the English/Polish/Romanian Education system works and providing relevant advice and support
- conversations with parents and family support – providing support on a pupil’s first day at a new school – helping teachers find out about pupils‘ or families‘
We are a small family focused business, which provides a support to many places with our great freelance workforce. We need a time to plan and organise a service for you, so please contact us in advance to set up a good working relationship and plan support for your pupils. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will reply to you within 5 working days.
Our freelance workforce has teaching qualifications to provide this service for you.
We use AQA program, so our students have full access to previous years’ exams. We conduct assessments and provide preparation sessions for exam in your school or home. We work one to one with students and also in the group.
Our programme includes 10 sessions for 2 hours each.
We are committed to the best outcome for the student’s exams, so we plan, asses, deliver and celebrate the outcome of the exam.
If you are interesting in to requesting our service, please provide more details about your needs: Language, number of students, place of delivery and exact needs for your students. Would you need our specialist for the whole GCSE preparation or just to conduct oral exams?
Please contact us on email@example.com We aim to reply to you within 5 working days.